Just like we change our getup with the seasons we also change our eating habits. Like different weather clothes there are different foods and fruits that we prefer based on the weather change. Our taste in flavour varies according to the place and temperature we are living in. Like in summer we prefer fruity flavours similarly in winter flavours like coffee, chocolate and choco malt are the most preferred ones but sometimes it is difficult to get your hands on real flavours that is where flavouring comes in handy. In this blog, I will tell you how you can enjoy the winter season with winter flavours to an extent.
Food flavourings are used everywhere, sometimes to have the taste of things that are not seasonal, sometimes to enhance the already present flavours and sometimes to provide complete flavour to your food. Flavouring processes have been around for years now and it is an excellent replacement for original flavours. Not that we should always use flavourings but yes you don’t have to grow fields to extract the actual flavour you can just use artificial food flavouring to satisfy your food buds.
Who doesn’t appreciate hot chocolate, malt or coffee in winter? It is the most preferred winter flavour that is consumed by almost everyone. In winters we want more than just latte, we prefer this strong rich flavour in our cakes and shakes as well. There are times when we can’t manage to go out to satisfy our cravings but we can always keep flavours like coffee, chocolate and malt and can make our own flavoured drink at home. Here are a few ideas in which you can use hatimi flavours at your home:
- Coffee flavouring: you can use hatimi coffee flavour in your baking processes.
- You can add this coffee flavouring to your coffee to enhance its aroma and taste.
- Chocolate flavour: you can always get creative with their chocolate flavour as we all are familiar with chocolate drinks, chocolate cakes and many other things containing chocolate flavour.
- You can add these to your milkshakes to get a good chocolate taste.
- You can add chocolate flavour to your daily sponge cakes for tea times.
- Choco malt: choco malt falls more on a bitter chocolaty scale but its taste resembles more with coffee, you can use this in your baking recipes and your choco malt
Flavourings are widely used in commercial kitchens for baking processes and in cafes during winters. If you are someone running a cafe or bakery, you can also get your flavours from hatimi flavours as they are providing all types of food flavourings in different quantities for commercial and domestic use. Their flavours are very similar to natural flavours and can provide the joy of natural flavours for the satisfaction of your taste buds so, order and stock your winter pleasing flavours now.